Personal data or information is material that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, wherein an individual could be a name or a number or could include other identifiers such as an IP address or a cookie identifier, or other factors. An information is referred as personal data when it is possible to identify an individual directly from the information being processed.
- For storage and processing purposes, the Company transfers information of any sort including your personal data to the United States. The Company is entitled for such transfer, storage, and processing once you accept the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- Registration, request for information, purchase of products, or sharing of any information such as your name, username, password, email address, and phone number by you on the website/s of Star Market Insights leads to collection of payment information. The information is only used to complete the payment process and is not stored or processed for any purpose that is deemed illegal according to the GDPR.
The Company is entitled to use, process, and transfer (once your provide consent while using the Site) your personal information
To remove such approval at any time or to review, correct, update, or change your account registration information, you may access your settings in your user profile on the Site or email to us at email@example.com.
The personal information provided by you is used to:
- verify your identity
- check your credentials
- commence product sale
- provide alerts and updates that are related to purchased services or products
- notify regarding changes in company policy, company services, or site
The company can proceed with third-party sharing of personal information without due permission from user, except:
- To comply with the law
- The company may share data related to your contact info with business associates or other companies given that due consent for doing so is provided by you during the process of account registration. Such sharing of information can be used to alert or update you regarding promotional materials.
- No information belonging to you is stored unless you make a purchase on our Site or submit a form that provides affirmative consent regarding collection of your personal data for above mentioned purposes
- The Company does not store any information/data of yours if the data does not serve any purpose mentioned in the Policy
- Use of Anonymous Information or Data
- The use of anonymous information or data by the Company, if any, is only to assess website traffic, to display user-preferred content, or for site administration purposes. Anonymous IP addresses may also be used to help analyze issues with the Company server/s.